- 4 Tips on Hiring Great Product Managers – Eran Aloni shares 4 tactical lessons that can help you make a better hiring decision when interviewing product managers in this helpful post.
- Change Management and Product Management – Jock Busuttll recaps July’s ProductTank London and shares the insights and lessons learned on both change management and product management.
- He Said, She Said: How Can Product Management and UX Work Together – Read through this interesting conversation between Saeed Khan and Heather Searl on their thoughts about the roles of Product Management and User Experience in relation to each other and the rest of the organization.
- Love the Problem, Not the Product - Nils Davis explains why your product is the third most important thing you should be worrying about.
- Classifying Market Problems – Scott Sehlhorst talks about a helpful variation of Theodore Levitt’s whole product model as a way to view a product and upcoming roadmap items.
- Six Myths About Prototyping - Jeff Lash debunks the myths that occur among product management leaders and product managers.
- Product Managers: Vision, Instinct & Obsession - Hemal Kuntawala talks about his experience as a product manager and what disciplines a good product manager should know inside and out.
- Horizon Scanning and Product Management - Matt Anderson discusses a helpful technique for product managers to analyze what features would mean the most given different future scenarios.
- 12 Things Product Managers Should Do in Their First 30 Days at a New Company -Product partner at Google Ventures, Ken Norton, lists 12 things you must do whether you’re joining a new company or taking on a new project in order to set yourself up for success.
- The Most Abused Question When Building New Products - A good read by Saeed Khan that discusses a question that is asked too often and how it can kill a product.
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe to go Back to the Theater: A Product Management Lesson … – Christopher Cummings discusses how a company called RiffTrax is revamping the movie theater experience and how product management plays an important role.
- Creating New Value - Neal Cabage talks about the fundamental reason why some products fall flat, and what you can do to address this problem in his most recent blog post.
We’re back with a brand new comic for Product Management teams! We hope you enjoy it!
Episode 4: “Can We Add a Few Features?”